We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the Policy the date it was revised. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
What Is Personal Information?
As used herein, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, or credit card number), or information about that individual that is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include “aggregate” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Services or about a group or category of services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect information in a number of ways when you use the Services:
We collect certain information when you voluntarily provide it, such as if you send us an email, fill out a form, post comments or other content, or otherwise provide or request information. This may include when you voluntarily provide information to React Mobile using the Site or the Apps. Such information may include personal information, such as your name, user name, email, address, telephone number, and other contact and demographic information you choose to provide. Personal and demographic information may also be collected if you provide such information in connection with leaving comments, posting content, sending an email or message to another user, or participating in any interactive forums or features on the Services. In addition, from time to time we may collect demographic, contact, or other personal information you provide in connection with your participation in surveys, sweepstakes, contests, games, promotional offers, and other activities on the Services.
When you use the Services, some information is also automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring web site, and your activity on the Site. When you access the Services, we may automatically collect your device type and IP address as well as an anonymous device ID for your mobile device. We also may collect information about your use and activity on the Site and through the Apps. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying information mentioned above. Otherwise, it is used in the aggregate only.
Information provided by device ID’s may be used, among other things, to analyze data, to determine the popularity of certain content, to deliver advertising targeted to your interests, to make recommendations to you and to better understand the usage and visitation of the Services and the effectiveness of communications.
Information Received From Third Parties
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
We use personal information we collect through the Services for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Site or in the Apps. For example, we may use personal and other information we collect:
- to provide the services, products, or information you request and to process and complete any transactions in connection therewith;
to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your account or your use of the Services;
- to communicate with you and respond to your emails, submissions, questions, inquiries, comments, requests, and complaints and to provide customer service;
- to personalize and improve the Services and users’ experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Site and the Apps, to deliver in-App communications or content;
- to monitor and analyze Site and Apps usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Services;
- to provide you with news and information about our or third party events, activities, offers, promotions, products, and services we think will be of interest to you;
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages, to detect and prevent fraud, and to otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Site and the Apps;
- to notify you about important changes to our Site and the Apps;
- to conduct surveys and to notify and contact contest and sweepstakes entrants; and
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What Personal Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
We will not share the personal information we collect from you through the Services with third parties, except as described in this Policy, on the Site or in the Apps. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
- with vendors, consultants, and other service providers (“Service Providers”) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Site, the Apps or the other services we provide and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of React Mobile, our users, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public, including without limitation to protect React Mobile or our users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of our Site and the Apps;
- to enter you into a sweepstakes, contest or promotion; and
- to respond to your questions.
Nothing herein restricts the sharing of information we collect from you in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you, and such information may be shared in any manner and for any purpose without your consent. This can include a device ID and/or usage information that is not connected to personal information.
You understand that when you use the Site or the Apps, any information you post in any interactive areas of the Site or the Apps, including in any comments, listings, profiles, public or private groups or forums, as well as any information you share with individuals through the Site or the Apps or through social network sites or other social feeds, will be available to other users and in some cases may be publicly available. We recommend you be cautious about giving out personal information to others or sharing personal information in public or private online forums./p>
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such parties. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregated or anonymized information, which may be shared with third parties without your consent.
In the event React Mobile goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Site of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Your California Privacy Rights
The following applies solely to California residents who have an established business relationship with React Mobile. If we collect personal information from you, we may make that personal information available to third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes. If you decide that you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies for their marketing and promotional purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . In this email, state that you would like React Mobile to not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. Your opt out request will be processed within 30 days of the date of which we receive it.
Links to Other Websites
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take measures designed to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. To protect the confidentiality of personal information maintained in your account, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of the Site and the Apps by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused.
The Site and the Apps are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.